Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Firefox Browser for Android - Full screen video is cropped on any websites.

wulfseven

Browser: Firefox Browser for Android 83.1.0 Android phone: Motorola moto g7 power, Android version 10

When I put the streaming videos to full screen (in landscape view), the videos came out too large; with the top, bottom and side of the videos are cropped out. The bottom media control is cropped out, and I'm unable to view the subtitles/captions at the bottom as well. So far I have not seen any solutions on Mozilla support on this issue.

Full screen videos does display normally while using the YouTube app, Google Chrome, or the Reddit app.

My moto g7 power phone is currently using the default 360x760 resolution.

Solutions to this issue?

TIA, Eric

Browser: Firefox Browser for Android 83.1.0 Android phone: Motorola moto g7 power, Android version 10 When I put the streaming videos to full screen (in landscape view), the videos came out too large; with the top, bottom and side of the videos are cropped out. The bottom media control is cropped out, and I'm unable to view the subtitles/captions at the bottom as well. So far I have not seen any solutions on Mozilla support on this issue. Full screen videos does display normally while using the YouTube app, Google Chrome, or the Reddit app. My moto g7 power phone is currently using the default 360x760 resolution. Solutions to this issue? TIA, Eric

Wšě wotmołwy (1)

Please follow issue #8252.