Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Rozrisany Archiwowany

About Tor Browser...

ocipo

1°- I can't connect to : https://protonirockerxow.onion/login 2°- I can't register a " Master password " ( Logins are not registred ).

1°- I can't connect to : https://protonirockerxow.onion/login 2°- I can't register a " Master password " ( Logins are not registred ).
Tutu wotmołwu w konteksće čitać

Wubrane rozrisanje

The email address that is on the Google Play Store for them is playstore@torproject.org.

Wšě wotmołwy (3)

Hi

This is the support forum for Firefox for Android. For help with Tor Browser I recommend that you contact their support team.

Please, can you send me the email address of the Tor Browser support team ? Thanks.

Wubrane rozrisanje

The email address that is on the Google Play Store for them is playstore@torproject.org.