Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc přepytać

Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Archiwowany

Firefox for Raspian

Michael_Bereece

I would like to use Firefox on my Raspberry Pi 3 computer. The files provided only provide a 32 bit version and will not allow any update. The Raspberry Pi 3 is 64 bit and uses Raspian. This computer is not the Raspberry Pi I am asking about.

I would like to use Firefox on my Raspberry Pi 3 computer. The files provided only provide a 32 bit version and will not allow any update. The Raspberry Pi 3 is 64 bit and uses Raspian. This computer is not the Raspberry Pi I am asking about.

Wšě wotmołwy (2)

Hi,

I think the question is if you tried to install Firefox ESR because from memory, this version works for me

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/switch-to-firefox-extended-support-release-esr

best regard

Thank you for your response. I have Firefox 65.0 (64 bit) on Windows 10 and Linux Ubuntu 18.04. I also have TOR 8.085 on both systems. I would like to get the same version of Firefox on my new Raspberry Pi 3B computer. If it is not possible OK. But I really doubt this is the case and I would like the Raspbian terminal code to add the regular Firefox. Please advise. Thanks