Sign up with your Firefox Account
- Click the Pocket button to open the prompts to sign up.
- Click (or sign up with your email address).
- The Firefox Accounts page will open in a new tab. Follow the prompts to create a new account, or sign in with your existing Firefox Account.
- New Firefox Accounts: You'll receive a confirmation email when you sign up for a new account. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you own that email address.
- Once you've signed in, you're ready to save web pages to your Pocket list.
Problems signing up -- Sign Up loop
If you have increased privacy settings in Firefox, you may find yourself stuck in a loop when you click the Pocket button. If you are prompted to sign up even if you've already logged in, follow these instructions to add an exception for getpocket.com.
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .Click the menu button and select .Click the menu button and select .
- Click the panel.
- Under History, choose in the drop-down list and uncheck Always use private browsing mode if it is check marked (you'll be prompted to restart Firefox).
- Click the button in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Enter getpocket.com in the Address of website field, then click .
- Click to finish.