Showing questions for topic:

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :(

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active Policy Name 3rdparty Set pol… (saznaj više)

"Thunderbird is being managed by your organization." how to get rid of this? my mail is effectively blocked :( says: DisableAppUpdate: active

Policy Name 3rdparty Set policies that WebExtensions can access via chrome.storage.managed.


I won't be able to see your reply... please use b[redacted email from community support forum]

Open 15 1 10

thunderbird.exe you can add some thing like this: thunderbird.exe -p, I need to learn all add and what they do

What I need is an add to thunderbird.exe telling that every important informations are in my thunderbird's profiles mapp. You can Email my Google account [redacted ema… (saznaj više)

What I need is an add to thunderbird.exe telling that every important informations are in my thunderbird's profiles mapp.

You can Email my Google account [redacted email from public forum]

Open 1

After the update, the 153.0.2esr program writes about an authentication error when connecting to imap.yandex.com. Please tell me what has changed and how to fix it.

After the update, the 153.0.2esr program writes about an authentication error when connecting to imap.yandex.com. Please tell me what has changed and how to fix it. … (saznaj više)

After the update, the 153.0.2esr program writes about an authentication error when connecting to imap.yandex.com. Please tell me what has changed and how to fix it.

Open 1 30

Download problem

I've downloaded Thunderbird in office PC and on PC at home. Almost I working in office PC or web mail but when I open Thunderbird at home, all my email lost in web mail a… (saznaj više)

I've downloaded Thunderbird in office PC and on PC at home. Almost I working in office PC or web mail but when I open Thunderbird at home, all my email lost in web mail and it's happened for such times. Is it a setting problem?! or, if it will be happen if using Android version ?! Thank you for your kindly assist!

Open 1 30

How to change the size and color of the pointer arrow.

The arrow is tiny and hard for me to see (as well as the vertical bar for selecting text). In other programs it is quite large. I have the LXQt cursor size set to 60. … (saznaj više)

The arrow is tiny and hard for me to see (as well as the vertical bar for selecting text). In other programs it is quite large. I have the LXQt cursor size set to 60. How can I increase the size for TB? How can I make it invert color so as to have good contrast always?

Arhivirano 10 191

Just curious: what is the reason for the 154 version minimize to tray feature?

Hi, I was wondering the reason for the change in version 154 about changing the minimize to tray behaiviour when pressing the minimize button to minimizing when pressing … (saznaj više)

Hi,

I was wondering the reason for the change in version 154 about changing the minimize to tray behaiviour when pressing the minimize button to minimizing when pressing the close button. Is there a standard? Why not make it a 2 way option, for users that prefer the older function?

Thanks.

Solved 2 40

Mozilla Account

As a die-hard fan of Mozilla products for many years, I genuinely want to say thank you to the Thunderbird team for keeping such an amazing open-source project alive and … (saznaj više)

As a die-hard fan of Mozilla products for many years, I genuinely want to say thank you to the Thunderbird team for keeping such an amazing open-source project alive and improving it continuously. Thunderbird is still one of the most trusted and powerful email clients ever made, and many of us truly love using it every single day.

But from the bottom of my heart, there is one feature I strongly feel Thunderbird now urgently needs.

Please give Thunderbird a complete Mozilla Account–based sync system, just like Firefox.

Today, whenever we shift to a new computer, we still have to manually:

  • reinstall extensions
  • reconfigure settings
  • restore filters
  • restore signatures
  • adjust preferences again
  • rebuild our personalized setup

For long-time Thunderbird users, this takes a lot of time and effort.

Firefox already gives us such a beautiful and worry-free experience:

  • Install Firefox
  • Login with Mozilla Account
  • Everything comes back automatically

And honestly… that experience feels magical.

As Thunderbird users, we dream of the same simplicity:

  • Install Thunderbird
  • Login with Mozilla Account
  • Extensions auto-install
  • Settings sync automatically
  • Filters & signatures restore instantly
  • Everything feels exactly like our old computer

No stress. No manual setup. No fear of migration.

This is not just a “feature request.” For many loyal Mozilla users, this would be one of the biggest quality-of-life improvements Thunderbird could ever receive.

The Thunderbird team has already discussed this idea publicly for years, which gives users hope that someday it may finally happen.

Please make Thunderbird truly cloud-connected and worry-free for the next generation of users.

Many of us are not just users of Mozilla products — we are emotionally connected to them. ❤

Open 1 141

140.10.1esr on Windows 11 Has Major Issues with Interface

Not sure what you guys were going for with this update, but here are a few issues of many: -Can't right click to print -Right click to reply to all does not appear -Can't… (saznaj više)

Not sure what you guys were going for with this update, but here are a few issues of many:

-Can't right click to print

-Right click to reply to all does not appear

-Can't right click to open in conversation view no longer appears, meaning I can't respond to add a thought to a message I just sent. Requires addon that works sometimes without a restart

-Emails display in a very thin horizontal stripe making them invisible without clicking the menu and switching to classic view. Sometimes they correct themselves after a time, sometimes they do not.

Open 1 50

Need classic view -- no longer available

Have just downloaded Tbird to a new PC. Only view I can choose is a totally useless Vertical View. Unusable. Can I download a previous version? I have no need for… (saznaj više)

Have just downloaded Tbird to a new PC. Only view I can choose is a totally useless Vertical View. Unusable. Can I download a previous version? I have no need for pgp security. Will classic view be coming reasonably soon? Can I somehow upload a profile from the old PC? I Will download if possible and if you tell me how. Otherwise it will have to be bye bye Tbird and use Outlook. Hoping you can help me. Thanks, Gordon X@gmail.com

(PII redacted by moderator)

Open 2 131

Can I slow the scroll speed in the mailbox folder sidebar ??

I've organized my email into lots (and lots) of folders and sub-folders. For example I have one folder for tech support and it has subordinate sub-folders for all the te… (saznaj više)

I've organized my email into lots (and lots) of folders and sub-folders. For example I have one folder for tech support and it has subordinate sub-folders for all the tech companies I've corresponded with over the years. Extensive use of filters helps most of the sorting to folders get done automatically on receipt, but occasionally I'll get a message in my inbox I'd like to move to an appropriate sub-folder .... say, a tech support company.

So ... with my inbox index in the main message window, I find and drag the desired message over to the sidebar and because the target sub-folder is (virtually) below the sub-folders listed, I carry the message to the bottom of the list and T-bird scrolls down for me .... but it scrolls so quickly and so far that it ends up going way past the target sub-folder. Having gone too far, the same fast scrolling "feature" makes it tricky to find the desired folder when scrolling back up.

The scrolling feature is useful, but I need to slow it down.

The two scrolling controls that are easily found in settings don't have an impact on this behavior. I looked into the advanced controls (the one micky-mousers like me aren't supposed to fool with) and I see a lot of parameters related to scrolling, but I decided not to go the way of Micky (in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"). Can any of you Wizards out there help me.

Arhivirano 2 140

Thunderbird Thunderbird Pro

What are the exact differences between Thunderbird and Thunderbird Pro? Pro includes GB of storage. I want to know if this is only the case with Thunderbird, and if all o… (saznaj više)

What are the exact differences between Thunderbird and Thunderbird Pro? Pro includes GB of storage. I want to know if this is only the case with Thunderbird, and if all other Thunderbird versions, for example, on the channel Relies Eser, do not include storage. I'm also interested in the topic of encryption, so please provide as much detail as possible.

Where can I find information about this in German?

Solved Locked Arhivirano 4 200

grey background on messages just appeared today!

I've tried all sorts of suggestions but I can't get the background on "messages" display to revert to the white it has always been till today! I don't recall making any c… (saznaj više)

I've tried all sorts of suggestions but I can't get the background on "messages" display to revert to the white it has always been till today! I don't recall making any computer changes that might have affected the background display on inbox messages and change it from what it has always been--black print on white background. Now I have a (light) grey background and it's not as easy to see or deal with messages. Please help. -- John Sigwald [edited email from community support forum]

Arhivirano 1 120

Can't make a donation to Mozilla.

Hi There, A few times I have tried to make a donation but each time i get a message that the donation can't be made due to some sort of compliance issue. Once you resolv… (saznaj više)

Hi There,

A few times I have tried to make a donation but each time i get a message that the donation can't be made due to some sort of compliance issue. Once you resolve this there may be more donations made. To note this has been the same from the first time i tried but i thought it would resolve itself, it hasn't.

There is a discrepancy between the agreed donation amount and the charge of $1.45 i think. this may be the issue or,, cheers Dorothy

Arhivirano 1 170