Can I combine two accounts?
I have an old account under a different email address. I created a new account with my new email address. Can I combine or merge the two accounts?
I have an old account under a different email address. I created a new account with my new email address. Can I combine or merge the two accounts?
How can I log into 2 different firefox accounts on ios? In Firefox app there is no option to sign-in to second account, and there is no other Firefox browser that lets me… (saznaj više)
How can I log into 2 different firefox accounts on ios? In Firefox app there is no option to sign-in to second account, and there is no other Firefox browser that lets me log in, that would have helped 2 different accounts using different browsers. Is this possible?
I’m not sure - help with getting my aol emails
I need a list of devices logging in to my private protected account. [edited from public] @fau.edu
Is it my Gmail?
I have separate profiles on Firefox and Mozilla support with different emails I want to delete one because it is compromised
Wish to make my account active. How?
It says that my account is inactive.
Greetings, How can I delete or disable my Firefox/Mozilla account when my email provider discontinued my sign in email? In other words, I no longer have access to the ema… (saznaj više)
Greetings,
How can I delete or disable my Firefox/Mozilla account when my email provider discontinued my sign in email? In other words, I no longer have access to the email attached to my Firefox account and would like to delete it.
Thanks!
I want to delete my Firefox account
Can’t be go to my wife account and see all data please someone help me
Please help me not to disconnect my account when I send zipped files
please mozilla save my email with my ipad serial numbers and don’t contact in anther serial numbers my serial numbers is (DMPRQGELG5YL) ipad air 2
My account has been compromised
Can someone tell me why if I have the same website in Firefix and Safari Firefox logs in ?