Where can I find the menu
Where can I access the menu?
Where can I access the menu?
Can’t open more buttons on Firefox
I newd help for techical things u yse ai?
I have an iPhone not an android device
There is no place to enter “add autofill” in settings even though it says “autofil and passwords” in settings
Is Firefox free? Does it Google, Safari?
I don’t think this app is designed for a iphone
What are the rules and regulations guidelines
How is Firefox on the go different from the Firefox I already have on my iPhone?
Firefox is screwed up. Using iPad. Can’t find toolbar, can’t customize, ads interfering, everything looks totally different.wish I could talk to a human who can help me.… (saznaj više)
Firefox is screwed up. Using iPad. Can’t find toolbar, can’t customize, ads interfering, everything looks totally different.wish I could talk to a human who can help me.Firefox used to be my preferred browser.
After months of using FireFox, it stopped and won’t reload. Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum based on UA. … (saznaj više)
After months of using FireFox, it stopped and won’t reload.
Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum based on UA.
When I’m on a screen that asks for my email address, it shows me two addresses to pick from, and I don’t use either one. I’ve searched everywhere, and can’t find where i… (saznaj više)
When I’m on a screen that asks for my email address, it shows me two addresses to pick from, and I don’t use either one. I’ve searched everywhere, and can’t find where it’s getting these email addresses from. How can I change this?
I’ve attached a screenshot showing what I mean:
How to set iPhone 17 e homepage
Blocks ads for Youtube and block all ads on all devices Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum based on UA. … (saznaj više)
Blocks ads for Youtube and block all ads on all devices
Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum based on UA.
Suddenly, today, for the first time nytimes.com will not open on Firefox.
It doesn't let me log into my stelianciuciu@yahoo.com account, even if I add a pin, Yahoo mail on stelianciuciu@yahoo.com doesn't open Mozilla Firefox iOS … (saznaj više)
It doesn't let me log into my stelianciuciu@yahoo.com account, even if I add a pin, Yahoo mail on stelianciuciu@yahoo.com doesn't open Mozilla Firefox iOS
I need clean my iPhone 15 max pro got naked women pictures on the website browser
VPN on iPhone
Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.
how to install firefox vpn on iphone
I am wondering if a free VPN or a paid VPN will be available for the iPhone iOS in the near future