Showing questions for topic:

Bookmarks being contacted

Hello - I use Firefox (generally the latest release, currently 143.0.1 for iOS) on my iPhone 15 ProMax which is running iOS 26. The issue has happened for some time and i… (saznaj više)

Hello -

I use Firefox (generally the latest release, currently 143.0.1 for iOS) on my iPhone 15 ProMax which is running iOS 26. The issue has happened for some time and is not tied to these versions.

I have PrivacyPro by Disconnect installed and every now and then I notice in the Activity tab that a great many, if not all of the domains that I have saved bookmarks for have been contacted. I noticed today that this happened following contacts to profile.accounts.firefox.com and mozilla.map.fastly.net.

Is there a way to turn this off? In most cases, I've been to the site at some point, but I would rather not have my system 'pinging' them routinely. It's not an out and out security concern, just seems peculiar.

Arhivirano 1 110

Trying to sync between Macbook and iPad.

Instructions from Firefox on my Macbook are: go to Menu (on iPad) and tap Sync & Save data. Then scan QR code below. I tried to do this, but no Sync option appears on… (saznaj više)

Instructions from Firefox on my Macbook are: go to Menu (on iPad) and tap Sync & Save data. Then scan QR code below.

I tried to do this, but no Sync option appears on my iPad menu. Is it hidden under another option I do have? I tried choosing 'Settings' but it wasn't there. All the other menu options don't seem relevant - 'Find in Page', for example, or Copy, Share, etc. (I chose the menu at top right of screen, as shown on my Firefox page instructions from the Macbook). Can't see any other Menu icons on the iPad Firefox page. Any advice on how to locate 'Sync and Save' on my Firefox app homepage would be gratefully received! Thank you.

Arhivirano 1 180

Sync and save data

Trying to sync Firefox on a Win11 desktop and an iPhone 11. The menu on the iPhone does not have a “Sync and save data” to tap. I can’t get to “ready to scan”. To hold … (saznaj više)

Trying to sync Firefox on a Win11 desktop and an iPhone 11. The menu on the iPhone does not have a “Sync and save data” to tap. I can’t get to “ready to scan”. To hold my iPhone over the code. Suggestions appreciated.

Solved Arhivirano 3 382

Sync with iPhone

I am trying to sync my laptop with my iPhone. I am told to open Firefox on the phone, open the menu and go to Synchronise and Save Data. It's not there, nothing remotely … (saznaj više)

I am trying to sync my laptop with my iPhone. I am told to open Firefox on the phone, open the menu and go to Synchronise and Save Data. It's not there, nothing remotely like it on the first page or under Settings. There's no Privacy and Security heading either. So how do I do it?

Arhivirano 1 221

ipad won’t sync despite repeated logins

i have repeatedly completed the sync process, signing in, authenticating, after each one, the place where my synced firefox account would show up in my settings reverts b… (saznaj više)

i have repeatedly completed the sync process, signing in, authenticating, after each one, the place where my synced firefox account would show up in my settings reverts back to an un-logged-in sign in button. i unsynced my browser because i have been unable to send tabs to this device, but now i am unable to sync anything. i have already deleted the app and restarted my device several times, as well as removing the device from the list of devices from a synced desktop browser.

Arhivirano 1 190