Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Sync with iPhone

derek.peters

I am trying to sync my laptop with my iPhone. I am told to open Firefox on the phone, open the menu and go to Synchronise and Save Data. It's not there, nothing remotely like it on the first page or under Settings. There's no Privacy and Security heading either. So how do I do it?

I am trying to sync my laptop with my iPhone. I am told to open Firefox on the phone, open the menu and go to '''Synchronise and Save Data'''. It's not there, nothing remotely like it on the first page or under '''Settings'''. There's no '''Privacy and Security''' heading either. So how do I do it?

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

It may be the case that you are already signed in. Do you see your email address listed in the Firefox for iOS menu?