Showing questions for topic:

Hacked

Good morning there are three or 4 different devices on my cell phone that is linked to my device that is an android rather it be a computer, I pad or cell phone that is … (saznaj više)

Good morning there are three or 4 different devices on my cell phone that is linked to my device that is an android rather it be a computer, I pad or cell phone that is using s e SIM card that hacked into my device on line and stolen my identity. Taken money out of my bank account numerous of times. Has hacked my Disney account, peacock account, has created a social media account in my name and in not even on any social media account , not have I ever in my life had a Twitter account. . I could spprrviatd it if you would delete anything associated with my name , Karla B Judkins. My email address [edited]. My phone number [edited] This belong to me, and not to 5 other people connected to my device. It’s been again hacked. Please delete any and all files immediately. Connected and disable there lines please.

Arhivirano 1 363

Help on code for my iPhone 15 sniffer attack on my Mozilla account

The is a sample from an hour ago -help!! These are on going hackers on me as the target {"app_name":"Client","timestamp":"2024-12-08 09:07:25.00 -0600","app_version":"13… (saznaj više)

The is a sample from an hour ago -help!! These are on going hackers on me as the target {"app_name":"Client","timestamp":"2024-12-08 09:07:25.00 -0600","app_version":"133.0","sroute_id":16,"slice_uuid":"81f9fff0-b567-36bb-98db-e64ffc7e1b0f","adam_id":"989804926","build_version":"47866","platform":2,"bundleID":"org.mozilla.ios.Firefox","share_with_app_devs":1,"is_first_party":0,"bug_type":"309","os_version":"iPhone OS 18.1.1 (22B91)","incident_id":"60EBD875-94AE-4BA8-98A4-256000AB4200","name":"Client","roots_installed":0} {

 "uptime" : 28000,
 "procRole" : "Foreground",
 "version" : 2,
 "userID" : 501,
 "deployVersion" : 210,
 "modelCode" : "iPhone16,2",
 "coalitionID" : 797,
 "osVersion" : {
   "isEmbedded" : true,
   "train" : "iPhone OS 18.1.1",
   "releaseType" : "User",
   "build" : "22B91"
 },
 "captureTime" : "2024-12-08 09:07:24.5243 -0600",
 "codeSigningMonitor" : 2,
 "incident" : "60EBD875-94AE-4BA8-98A4-256000AB4200",
 "pid" : 5886,
 "translated" : false,
 "cpuType" : "ARM-64",
 "roots_installed" : 0,
 "bug_type" : "309",
 "procLaunch" : "2024-12-08 07:44:11.0527 -0600",
 "procStartAbsTime" : 553415401076,
 "procExitAbsTime" : 673258399672,
 "procName" : "Client",
 "procPath" : "\/private\/var\/containers\/Bundle\/Application\/6113C102-DD7C-4802-B050-D693E25ECC74\/Client.app\/Client",
 "bundleInfo" : {"CFBundleShortVersionString":"133.0","CFBundleVersion":"47866","CFBundleIdentifier":"org.mozilla.ios.Firefox","DTAppStoreToolsBuild":"16B39"},
 "storeInfo" : {"itemID":"989804926","storeCohortMetadata":"10|date=1733344200000&sf=143441&prpg=accountSettings_landing&ctxt=Apps&lngid=1","distributorID":"com.apple.AppStore","deviceIdentifierForVendor":"2C6134FF-F9E9-422A-BCB6-62745CB351DD","softwareVersionExternalIdentifier":"870593943","applicationVariant":"1:iPhone16,2:18","thirdParty":true},
 "parentProc" : "launchd",
 "parentPid" : 1,
 "coalitionName" : "org.mozilla.ios.Firefox",
 "crashReporterKey" : "1bc251513b6cfb8499c29689e9fd71eb7aa2df3b",
 "ldm" : 1,
 "lowPowerMode" : 1,
 "appleIntelligenceStatus" : {"reasons":["accessNotGranted","siriAssetIsNotReady","notOptedIn","assetIsNotReady","selectedSiriLanguageIneligible"],"state":"unavailable"},
 "wasUnlockedSinceBoot" : 1,
 "isLocked" : 0,
 "codeSigningID" : "org.mozilla.ios.Firefox",
 "codeSigningTeamID" : "43AQ936H96",
 "codeSigningFlags" : 570450689,
 "codeSigningValidationCategory" : 4,
 "codeSigningTrustLevel" : 5,
 "instructionByteStream" : {"beforePC":"o\/\/\/VAAAgNLhAxaqYgCAUkMAglIEAIASBQCA0hGMQpQfBACxIfb
Arhivirano 1 240

No option to edit, remove, or add autofill addresses

When I go into settings in Firefox for both iOS and on my MacBook Air, I can see some old saved addresses, but I’m not given any options to add, edit, or delete them. I c… (saznaj više)

When I go into settings in Firefox for both iOS and on my MacBook Air, I can see some old saved addresses, but I’m not given any options to add, edit, or delete them. I can tap on the address, but nothing happens.

I’m using the latest versions of the operating systems and Firefox is up to date. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that didn’t work either.

Arhivirano 1 210

When I try to open the Firefox app on my i phone, a message appears that says " your i phone was hacked and 78 viruses were found

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instruction… (saznaj više)

My Firefox app on my i phone brings up a message that says, " Your i phone has been hacked and 78 viruses have been found!" It says I have go to a link to get instructions to remove all viruses. I know it is a scam, so I will not go to the link. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Arhivirano 2 160