Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Can I force middle click to exclusively activate auto scrolling only?

unchartedwasteland

I don't want the middle mouse button to do anything except auto scroll. I don't want it to paste, open new tabs/windows, or close tabs/windows ever no matter where i click. When trying to auto scroll over a link (ex. wallpaper galleries), firefox opens the link in a new window. As far as I can tell, I have all relevant settings and about:config options set correctly for the function i desire.

I don't want the middle mouse button to do anything except auto scroll. I don't want it to paste, open new tabs/windows, or close tabs/windows ever no matter where i click. When trying to auto scroll over a link (ex. wallpaper galleries), firefox opens the link in a new window. As far as I can tell, I have all relevant settings and about:config options set correctly for the function i desire.

Svi odgovori (2)

sorry but these settings cant be changed ... its default by company

Open a new window or tab. In the address bar, type about:config. If a warning screen comes up, press the Be Careful button. This is where Firefox finds information it needs to run. At the top of the screen is a search bar. Enter mouse and press enter. At this point, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING ! ! ! Just look around and if you see something useful, ask about it.