Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

unable to install Firefox 7 in Windows 7

ksenadhee

I have downloaded Firefox 7.0.1 setup file. When I click on it, it starts extracting and then a pop up window appears asking whether to install as administrator or as current user. When I say as current user nothing will happen. I have not created an administrator account when I installed Windows 7 on my desktop. The only user account in my computer is with administrator rights. I haven't came across any issue like this before while installing any other software. I haven't had any other version of Firefox on my desktop before.

I have downloaded Firefox 7.0.1 setup file. When I click on it, it starts extracting and then a pop up window appears asking whether to install as administrator or as current user. When I say as current user nothing will happen. I have not created an administrator account when I installed Windows 7 on my desktop. The only user account in my computer is with administrator rights. I haven't came across any issue like this before while installing any other software. I haven't had any other version of Firefox on my desktop before.

Svi odgovori (1)

If you have windows 7, right click on the Firefox set up file and then run as administrator.

R Kavil