Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Fast dial does not work, firefox 6.0. Will not bring up the page when I click the icon necxt to address bar.

divadexie

Before I updated firefox (the time before I updated to 6.0) I had fast dial and it worked perfectly fine. Then it just would not work at all. Clicking the icon up next to my address bar- nothing. Even tried adding pages to fast dial by right clicking but still the icon does nothing. I used speed dial for a while but really do not like it. Disabled fast dial, removed it, added it again, removed speed dial. Nothing :(

Before I updated firefox (the time before I updated to 6.0) I had fast dial and it worked perfectly fine. Then it just would not work at all. Clicking the icon up next to my address bar- nothing. Even tried adding pages to fast dial by right clicking but still the icon does nothing. I used speed dial for a while but really do not like it. Disabled fast dial, removed it, added it again, removed speed dial. Nothing :(

Svi odgovori (1)