Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

the printers font is too small. how do I increase the font size ?

abduldq

I have Dell with windows xp.My printer is lexmark X5495. When I print off AOL, the print is ok. When I print off Firefox, the print is very small. How do set the font size in Firefox ??

I have Dell with windows xp.My printer is lexmark X5495. When I print off AOL, the print is ok. When I print off Firefox, the print is very small. How do set the font size in Firefox ??

Svi odgovori (1)

File > Page Setup - Scale

Increase the Scale.