Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Pop ups

Oscardog15

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

Svi odgovori (3)

When I'm in a website I click on something within the website and a new window will pop up that is usually a website like Kohls for instance . It's always a website that has nothing to do with what I have just clicked on. I can give you an example. I was listing items for sale on Facebook and when I clicked on the box for at home pickup only another website would open. It's really very annoying.

And if you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to eliminate your addons?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.