Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

Awful new format

Mike Ruby

I hate this new vertical format. How do I get the old format back?

I hate this new vertical format. How do I get the old format back?
Pročitaj ovaj odgovor u kontekstu

Odabrano rješenje

You are using the column layout. Click the menu in upper right (three stacked short bars) and then click Layout and then View and change there.

Svi odgovori (7)

Click View>layout and try the various options there.

I did that. All the options just make things worse. I think I need to find a new email client. I have been on Thunderbird since it started but this is too much.

Can you post a screenshot of how it looks? That may help.

I am using 153.4.0esr (64-bit). There is no View option, only Appearance under Settings. Here is a partial screen shot of the screen. The old format was horizontal. I'm guessing they did this so it would look nice on phones.

Odabrano rješenje

You are using the column layout. Click the menu in upper right (three stacked short bars) and then click Layout and then View and change there.

Nothing to do with phones. You have Vertical View layout with card view. for message list The historical setup is Classic View Layout with table View for message list.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.