Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Thunderbird send copy to a folder

rwf6

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder.

This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on?

Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.)

Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?

This is answering Toad Hall and Mapenzi, who discussed my problem with the disappearance of the opportunity to put a copy of a message into a specific folder. This facility was (and is) available on my MacBook, running TB 113. It has disappeared in this version (153). After a long time preoccupied with too many other things, I have now looked at my Add-ons lists in both versions. See attached screen shots. I think this explains my problem. But it doesn't *solve* it, as there is no suitable Add-on available. Perhaps, Mapenzi, you could ask your mate if he's willing to update the Add-on? Mapenzi: it looked as though your screen shot of a blank message (in French) included an option for 'Copie à'. Is this standard in French HTML? (I can't persuade my TB to compose am HTML message to check, at the moment.) Je vois que 'Mapenzi' est un mot Swahili pour 'amour'. Vrai?
Priložene slike ekrana

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.