Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

iPhone with IOS 27 - I would like bookmarks to display when I open new tabs

quodlibets

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser.

Thanks.

I heavily use bookmarks and getting at them within Firefox on my iPhone is cumbersome. I would like whenever I create a new tab that it displays my bookmarks similar to the desktop Firefox or IOS Safari. I can get some weird set of "favorites" or other almost random bookmarks but I want my regular set of bookmarks. I've tried various schemes but still haven't found one that is satisfactory. This is the only thing keeping me from making Firefox my default browser. Thanks.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi quodlibets,

While you can't exactly display all bookmarks just like on the desktop version, you can add a shortcut and pin it so it'll always appear when you open a new tab on Firefox for iOS. For more information about that, you may want to check Customize Firefox Home on iOS.

Izmjenjeno od Kiki

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.