Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Enhanced Security getting in the way of regularlyvisited Website

mouson

I regularly consult this web-site https://eservices.dls.moi.gov.cy/#/national/geoportalmapviewer It is a government land registry website. A lot of it still works (the least useful parts) I need to use the Interactive Maps but now instead of a nice map of Cyprus I got a message saying there was a problem with the web-site. I accordingly switched off enhanced in the shield and now get "The specified URL cannot be found. " Aaaargh! I've raised a query with them but I'd just as soon learn from anyone who could help. Thanks

I regularly consult this web-site https://eservices.dls.moi.gov.cy/#/national/geoportalmapviewer It is a government land registry website. A lot of it still works (the least useful parts) I need to use the Interactive Maps but now instead of a nice map of Cyprus I got a message saying there was a problem with the web-site. I accordingly switched off enhanced in the shield and now get "The specified URL cannot be found. " Aaaargh! I've raised a query with them but I'd just as soon learn from anyone who could help. Thanks

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.