Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Firefox is running slowly and is choppy/freezing when I use it.

tyquawn242

Firefox has been running very slowly and sometimes becomes choppy or freezes when I browse. I would like help figuring out what is causing the problem and how to fix it. I am using Firefox on my iPhone.

Firefox has been running very slowly and sometimes becomes choppy or freezes when I browse. I would like help figuring out what is causing the problem and how to fix it. I am using Firefox on my iPhone.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi tyquawn242,

I'm not sure which version you're using, but if you're not on version 156, I highly recommend you to update the app and report back if that doesn't improve your experience.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.