Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Ad Blocker Option Not Appearing For Me

Brian Costa

Hey there!

I keep seeing this feature mentioned, but I don't have it on my App and I'm running the latest iOS Firefox release. Is it a phased rollout?

Thanks! --Brian

Hey there! I keep seeing this feature mentioned, but I don't have it on my App and I'm running the latest iOS Firefox release. Is it a phased rollout? Thanks! --Brian
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (4)

Yes, it currently doesn't reach those opting out of remote features. It should be available next week for everyone: support.mozilla.org/questions/1604453

Thank you ! I thought I was going crazy!

I have Remote Features enabled, but I don't have Ad Blocker. Anyway, waiting for v156.1.

Check your app store today, the update is out if that helps in your case.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.