Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

how do I turn off firefox VPN?

chuckd4jc

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

I don't want firefox vpn anymore and can't shut it off. Also want to disable enhanced tracker

Svi odgovori (2)

You can search here for both. There is an option top right to search.

UPDATE:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1598114


Also want to disable  enhanced tracker :: What 'enhanced tracker' do you have? How did you get it?  There is  no option to have an enhanced tracker I know of.

Settings > Privacy and security has option to block such things, but doesn't offer the option to have, that is down to the sites you visit

I want to turn off my VPN on my Firefox

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.