Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

Still can't use tab groups

misterloller

Hi,

I thought tab groups should be available by now on android, why am I still unable to use them? I can't drag and drop (tried to no avail), there are no settings I can toggle and I'm really getting frustrated. I use the most recent version from the Play Store, and my phone is on Android 16, so "Software too old" can't be the case...

Hi, I thought tab groups should be available by now on android, why am I still unable to use them? I can't drag and drop (tried to no avail), there are no settings I can toggle and I'm really getting frustrated. I use the most recent version from the Play Store, and my phone is on Android 16, so "Software too old" can't be the case...

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

Hi

If you open the Firefox for Android menu and select Settings, scroll down and select Remote improvements, is Allow remote improvements turned on?

Thank you very much, this did work. But why is this piece of information not written down anywhere? I looked through the tab group faq, nothing there. I looked through multiple reddit and mozilla threads and couldn't find anything. @Mozilla, please include that apparently very relevant information!!!

Another question: are there any privacy drawbacks to turning on the remote improvements setting?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.