Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

I can't go to some sites and it gives an error saying that your computer's clock is wrong, even though it isn't.

mohamadjavadhoseinzade

I can't go to some sites and it gives an error saying that your computer's clock is wrong, even though it isn't.

I can't go to some sites and it gives an error saying that your computer's clock is wrong, even though it isn't.

Svi odgovori (1)

You give no indication on what OS, or Version of Fx you are using.

My do you think this is anything to do with the desktop Firefox browser?

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.