Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

When FF's VPN extension loses conectivity a bunch of things randomnly operate indepently on my systems affected

Jaymo

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the last video I played in VLC has started to play, this has happened a few weeks ago on a Win10 that has extended suppoirt and today on Linux Mint.

I have had the situation where the FF browser VPN extension has dropped out, the warning pops up, whatever programs are open cycle through and briefly steal focus and the last video I played in VLC has started to play, this has happened a few weeks ago on a Win10 that has extended suppoirt and today on Linux Mint.

Svi odgovori (1)

The apps might respond to the blocked–off internet connectivity, some by foregrounding themselves for presenting an error… but the video playback is really hilarious! (sorry;)…)

Ideally to reach the paid Mozilla VPN helpdesk, please submit your question from within your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Thanks.

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.