Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

How can I play videos on you tube?

Scott Taubold

I cannot play you tube videos. It says video isn't available right now and the video tries to start and keeps stopping start-stop start-stop

I cannot play you tube videos. It says video isn't available right now and the video tries to start and keeps stopping start-stop start-stop
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi Scott,

Try to temporarily disable uBlock Origin, and then reload the page. If uBlock is the cause of the issue, then usually manually updating the filter lists and clearing the browser cache (Ctrl+Shift+R to force reload the page) is sufficient. If this is not cause, then I'd recommend trying out Help -> Troubleshoot mode… to further narrow down the issue.

Regards, Balázs

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.