Secure Connection Failed
Svi odgovori (3)
Hi
Please appreciate that you are using an older version of Firefox that receives a bare minimum of support on an unsupported operating system. You may need to consider a new device that can support a more recent operating system and a modern version of Firefox.
"Please appreciate that you are using an older version of Firefox that receives a bare minimum of support on an unsupported operating system."
Paul, is there some way for people reading this thread to know what version he is running, on what operating system? [And, if not, Why not?] "Secure Connection Failed" is a common problem, and often goes unresolved, so it would be nice to be able to quickly disregard irrelevant factors.
For example, I came looking for information about about a printer function on the local network that used to work. The printer (a KM Bizhub) has a web server for checking printer status or changing configuration without going to the machine. The last time I used that function was maybe a year ago, so I don't know what Firefox version I was using, but the OS was Windows 10. Now I'm running Firefox 153 on Windows 11 and get "Secure Connection Failed: The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."
Of course, because it's a local printer, I'm no more concerned about a "Secure Connection" than I was the last time I used it to check status a year ago. I'm just trying to quickly figure out what changed, without having to resort to another browser.
John Kaufmann said
Paul, is there some way for people reading this thread to know what version he is running, on what operating system? [And, if not, Why not?] "Secure Connection Failed" is a common problem, and often goes unresolved, so it would be nice to be able to quickly disregard irrelevant factors.
Hi John,
Let me chime in here. You can check on the right sidebar, there's a Question Details section. If you click that section, it'll expand and you'll see more information if it's available such us operating system and the Firefox version the OP is using.
It's also documented in the following article How to navigate and use the support forum platform. Hope that helps! (: