Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved

Can't find toolbar

mubduh

Isn't there a toolbar for available the top of the Firefox window? I can't find how to set that up. How do I add the toolbar?

See pic.

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.

Isn't there a toolbar for available the top of the Firefox window? I can't find how to set that up. How do I add the toolbar? See pic. Thanks for any help. I appreciate it. ''Moderator note: Moved from the Firefox Desktop forum to the Firefox for iOS forum.''
Priložene slike ekrana

Izmjenjeno od Denys

Svi odgovori (4)

Hi,

If you actually mean the toolbar, see Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window.

If you mean the menu bar, see Restore the Menu bar in Firefox.

Odabrano rješenje

The image is a mobile Firefox iOS app, from iPadOS.

Mobile versions only have the toolbar you see, with a few content functions and the site menu.

jbr said

The image is a mobile Firefox iOS app, from iPadOS. Mobile versions only have the toolbar you see, with a few content functions and the site menu.

Oh, haven't realised that. Let me move the question to the Firefox for iOS forum then.

Thank you! Yes, I'm on my iPad Air. Good eye. 😉

I'll settle down now. 😁

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.