Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Open

Remove the X from the tabs when not selected

drivername1

I LOVE y'alls new splitscreen feature, BUT I also noticed ya'll put the X on the tabs so that at any time even if unselected, you can close it; Is there any way to make that x appear only when selected because the main reason I used firefox in the past was because middle click was it's own dedicated way to close tabs making selected tabs literally careless and SIGNIFIGANTLY time efficient, but now that that x is on the tab at all times, it gets in the way and IT'S MAKING ME CLOSE ALL MY SPLIT TABS. Please, as a loyal firefox user, with either tell me how to remove the x's or please make it an official option to have them off. Thank you for your time.

I LOVE y'alls new splitscreen feature, BUT I also noticed ya'll put the X on the tabs so that at any time even if unselected, you can close it; Is there any way to make that x appear only when selected because the main reason I used firefox in the past was because middle click was it's own dedicated way to close tabs making selected tabs literally careless and SIGNIFIGANTLY time efficient, but now that that x is on the tab at all times, it gets in the way and IT'S MAKING ME CLOSE ALL MY SPLIT TABS. Please, as a loyal firefox user, with either tell me how to remove the x's or please make it an official option to have them off. Thank you for your time.
Priložene slike ekrana

Svi odgovori (1)

Izmjenjeno od Agent virtuel

Postavi pitanje

Za odgovaranje na poruke moraš se prijaviti na tvoj račun. Postavi novo pitanje, ako još nemaš račun.