Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Nordpass Firefox for Android addon still missing

Steve

Hi,

I am trying to make the jump away from Chrome to Firefox across all the platforms I use. I am a long term user of NordPass for password management and I love the Firefox/Nordpass extension in Windows 11. Firefox for Android, while not as slick as Edge or Chrome on this platform, I have been recently using it as my default browser. However, I could not find the Nordpass extension for Firfox Android.

A quick search took me here: Cannot find Nordpass to download as addon it was asked 3 years ago with "This add-on is currently unavailable in Firefox for Android but may be included in a future update."

Are there plans yet to implement a NordPass extension for the Android platform?

Thanks

Hi, I am trying to make the jump away from Chrome to Firefox across all the platforms I use. I am a long term user of NordPass for password management and I love the Firefox/Nordpass extension in Windows 11. Firefox for Android, while not as slick as Edge or Chrome on this platform, I have been recently using it as my default browser. However, I could not find the Nordpass extension for Firfox Android. A quick search took me here: [https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1402389 Cannot find Nordpass to download as addon] it was asked 3 years ago with "This add-on is currently unavailable in Firefox for Android but may be included in a future update." Are there plans yet to implement a NordPass extension for the Android platform? Thanks

Svi odgovori (1)

We don't have this information. You have to ask directly the owner, for instance here -> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nordpass-password-management/