Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Install

albertallan

I have tried over and over again to install Firefox and AdNauseam on my pixel 9 pro without success. I can install Firefox but there is NO AdNauseam extension in the Firefox lists and I cannot install AdNauseam through any other means I can find. Firefox and AdNauseam both claim to be the best pairing ever but neither at their source seem to allow it.

Why is this so difficult to accomplish? False claims, false advertising or something else?

I have tried over and over again to install Firefox and AdNauseam on my pixel 9 pro without success. I can install Firefox but there is NO AdNauseam extension in the Firefox lists and I cannot install AdNauseam through any other means I can find. Firefox and AdNauseam both claim to be the best pairing ever but neither at their source seem to allow it. Why is this so difficult to accomplish? False claims, false advertising or something else?

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

Have you installed Firefox for Android from the Google Play store app on your device?

Having done so, are you trying to install that add-on from the Extensions option in the Firefox for Android menu?