Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Testing Firefox performance on script-heavy fan-made websites

amelia211

Hello everyone,

While testing some fan-made game community websites, I noticed that Firefox handles them a bit differently compared to Chrome or Edge. For example, I checked https://nullsbrawl.tech/ (not an official site, just a community project) and saw that it loads more slowly and sometimes behaves differently in Firefox.

This made me curious:

Does Firefox have different handling for script-heavy or unofficial community websites?

What tools in Firefox Developer Tools would you recommend for debugging performance issues?

Are there guidelines for developers to make such sites more compatible with Firefox?

I’d love to understand more about how Firefox manages these situations.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello everyone, While testing some fan-made game community websites, I noticed that Firefox handles them a bit differently compared to Chrome or Edge. For example, I checked https://nullsbrawl.tech/ (not an official site, just a community project) and saw that it loads more slowly and sometimes behaves differently in Firefox. This made me curious: Does Firefox have different handling for script-heavy or unofficial community websites? What tools in Firefox Developer Tools would you recommend for debugging performance issues? Are there guidelines for developers to make such sites more compatible with Firefox? I’d love to understand more about how Firefox manages these situations. Thanks in advance for your help!

Svi odgovori (2)

amelia211 said

Hello everyone, While testing some fan-made game community websites, I noticed that Firefox handles them a bit differently compared to Chrome or Edge. For example, I checked https://nullsbrawl.tech/ (not an official site, just a community project) and saw that it loads more slowly and sometimes behaves differently in Firefox. This made me curious: Does Firefox have different handling for script-heavy or unofficial community websites? What tools in Firefox Developer Tools would you recommend for debugging performance issues? Are there guidelines for developers to make such sites more compatible with Firefox? I’d love to understand more about how Firefox manages these situations. Thanks in advance for your help!

quien es amelia?