Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Sync troubles .

Mavis Motherway

How is it that when I try to sync my Firefox app on computers and phone the instructions do not lead where they say, then asks for Gmail or Google log in then tells me my passwords are protected with a number code or Face ID - which I never did or authorized. Could use some help with the cray triangulation.

How is it that when I try to sync my Firefox app on computers and phone the instructions do not lead where they say, then asks for Gmail or Google log in then tells me my passwords are protected with a number code or Face ID - which I never did or authorized. Could use some help with the cray triangulation.

Svi odgovori (1)

If you're being asked for a Google or Gmail login, you're likely being redirected to a Google account sign-in which is not how Firefox Sync works. Firefox uses Mozilla accounts, not Google.

Izmjenjeno od hooram