Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Unsupported browser on messenger

don.phillips1966

I get an unsupported browser message when trying to share items on facebook marketplace, it tells me to use a browser that supports end to end encryption, which I thought Firefox did anyway. This seems to occur on my iPad rather than my iMac! Any help would be appreciated

I get an unsupported browser message when trying to share items on facebook marketplace, it tells me to use a browser that supports end to end encryption, which I thought Firefox did anyway. This seems to occur on my iPad rather than my iMac! Any help would be appreciated

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi Don,

this might explain this issue. It's unfortunate, indeed. We're also tracking this as a bug on our end. However, due to non-standard web technology that they're using for their end-to-end encryption, we can't do much unless they decided to do something about it.