Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

My website layout breaks on Firefox Android but works fine in Chrome

amelia211

Hello, I recently created a mobile-friendly tool at https://www.eyecolorcalculator.com. It works fine on Chrome and Safari, but in Firefox for Android, the layout gets broken—some buttons don’t respond and font sizes become irregular.

I’ve used standard HTML/CSS and JavaScript. I also tried adding viewport meta tags and tested in responsive mode but still facing issues. Is there any known issue with Firefox rendering modern CSS on mobile? Or something specific I need to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I recently created a mobile-friendly tool at https://www.eyecolorcalculator.com. It works fine on Chrome and Safari, but in Firefox for Android, the layout gets broken—some buttons don’t respond and font sizes become irregular. I’ve used standard HTML/CSS and JavaScript. I also tried adding viewport meta tags and tested in responsive mode but still facing issues. Is there any known issue with Firefox rendering modern CSS on mobile? Or something specific I need to fix? Thanks in advance.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

Your site appears to work fine for me in Firefox for Android. Do you have any add-ons installed?