Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Couldn’t process unknown directive ‘report-to’

Puvipavan

Hello there, I'm getting following warnings when I set report-to directive.

Content-Security-Policy: Couldn’t process unknown directive ‘report-to’ Content-Security-Policy: This site (http://puvipavan.local) has a Report-Only policy without a report URI. CSP will not block and cannot report violations of this policy.

These are the passed headers:

Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only: default-src https:; report-to csp-endpoint; Report-To: { "group": "csp-endpoint", "max_age": 5000, "endpoints": [ { "url": "https://example.com/csp-reports" } ] }

Am I missing something? I'm using the latest version of Firefox as of July-31-2023(115.0.3 (64-bit))

Hello there, I'm getting following warnings when I set report-to directive. Content-Security-Policy: Couldn’t process unknown directive ‘report-to’ Content-Security-Policy: This site (http://puvipavan.local) has a Report-Only policy without a report URI. CSP will not block and cannot report violations of this policy. These are the passed headers: Content-Security-Policy-Report-Only: default-src https:; report-to csp-endpoint; Report-To: { "group": "csp-endpoint", "max_age": 5000, "endpoints": [ { "url": "https://example.com/csp-reports" } ] } Am I missing something? I'm using the latest version of Firefox as of July-31-2023(115.0.3 (64-bit))

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi,

According to this table to this table, Firefox does not currently support report-to.

You can probably use the report-uri directive instead for the time being.