Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Locked Arhivirano

Can no longer edit subject line

SuMo Bot

TB longer allows me to "edit mail subject" of a received message using the drop down menu. Instead, it creates a new received message with a truncated subject line and leaves the original one without a changed subject. Help. I have restarted twice.

TB longer allows me to "edit mail subject" of a received message using the drop down menu. Instead, it creates a new received message with a truncated subject line and leaves the original one without a changed subject. Help. I have restarted twice.

Svi odgovori (3)

Is it possible you once used an addon for that and the addon is no longer used?

David, no, I am using the TB drop down menu...not an add on.

To my memory, that feature never existed and that is why the addon was developed. But I don't remember everything. You might try the addon, as it works well.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.