Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Editing .pdf files

DorothyJ

Is there a way to fully edit a .pdf file in the new Firefox browser? I know how to annotate, but I don't see any way to copy and/or paste. This originally came up when I wanted to copy one sentence from of an entire document. Thank you.

Is there a way to ''fully ''edit a .pdf file in the new Firefox browser? I know how to annotate, but I don't see any way to copy and/or paste. This originally came up when I wanted to copy one sentence from of an entire document. Thank you.

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

No, you can only annotate PDF files and not actually edit a PDF file. This is not very well stated in the 111 release notes.

See "Fill out forms in PDF Viewer" and "Annotate PDF files".

Thank you, cor-el.