Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Login trouble on Firefox for iOS

Alex Acevedo-Trujillo

I need help accessing my Firefox account. It locked me out.

I need help accessing my Firefox account. It locked me out.

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi, is the primary email address on your account a Gmail address? Google has been having some outages. The Gmail server may be rejecting messages to your account from the Firefox Account server, or the problem may be very intermittent.

I suggest waiting until we hear more from the Firefox Accounts team on whether they can do something on the back end for all Gmail users affected by lockouts.