Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

Collections, how to rearrange website bookmarks?

Joosty

I like collections a lot but want to rearrange websites. How can do that? (The same for top-sites actually, drag-and drop rearranging would be best imho)

I like collections a lot but want to rearrange websites. How can do that? (The same for top-sites actually, drag-and drop rearranging would be best imho)

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

Great to hear you like the new Collections feature - I am a fan as well.

It is not possible to rearrange them at present, but this is something that may be included in a future update.