Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

Can't pair devices

Belk1n

Recently I tried to sent tab to my smartphone, but couldn`t do it. I'm logged in on both devices, desktop and android, but they don't paired. I can't find such option (when I`m trying to log out and log in again, I just need to put my email and password, there is no pair option). Also sync doesn't work on Android (I tried to tap, but nothing happened) and sync options are inactive.

Recently I tried to sent tab to my smartphone, but couldn`t do it. I'm logged in on both devices, desktop and android, but they don't paired. I can't find such option (when I`m trying to log out and log in again, I just need to put my email and password, there is no pair option). Also sync doesn't work on Android (I tried to tap, but nothing happened) and sync options are inactive.
Priložene slike ekrana
Pročitaj ovaj odgovor u kontekstu

Odabrano rješenje

Okay, I've managed to sync both devices. Seems like the problem was in my location (Crimea), so I turned on VPN and sync was done successfully. Does Firefox / Mozilla apply sanctions for Crimea?

Svi odgovori (3)

Hi

Are you signed into the same account (same email and password) on both devices?

Seburo said

Hi Are you signed into the same account (same email and password) on both devices?

Hi. Yes, you can see it on screenshots above. And 'the system' see both devices.

Odabrano rješenje

Okay, I've managed to sync both devices. Seems like the problem was in my location (Crimea), so I turned on VPN and sync was done successfully. Does Firefox / Mozilla apply sanctions for Crimea?