Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How do I restore my Android Bookmarks after they were lost when syncing to Desktop?

Karrie

I realised that all the bookmarks I had saved on my Android Firefox haven't been syncing to my Desktop for the past month, despite the sync option being on both in the Firefox as well as the Samsung settings. After repeatedly tapping sync on both my phone and the desktop Firefox suddenly all the mobile bookmarks that I'd saved for the past month or so disappeared from my phone, instead of them copying to desktop, which was my intention in the first place!

Is there any way to recover them?

I realised that all the bookmarks I had saved on my Android Firefox haven't been syncing to my Desktop for the past month, despite the sync option being on both in the Firefox as well as the Samsung settings. After repeatedly tapping sync on both my phone and the desktop Firefox suddenly all the mobile bookmarks that I'd saved for the past month or so disappeared from my phone, instead of them copying to desktop, which was my intention in the first place! Is there any way to recover them?

Izmjenjeno od Karrie

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi Katie

Do you have the bookmarks stored on a different device?