Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

update 6.8 can't download PDF file

Teoh Chi Hong

existing we using a system to download a reports(PDF), in version 6.7 we still able to download & view the file, but after I update a new version 6.8 the PDF file will corrupted after I download the PDF file.

existing we using a system to download a reports(PDF), in version 6.7 we still able to download & view the file, but after I update a new version 6.8 the PDF file will corrupted after I download the PDF file.

Svi odgovori (2)

Hi,

we are interested in having the link that you are talking about so we can look at that


thank's

hi,

the link is our customize system.