Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How to locate emails/folders dropped in an unknown incorrect place.

DaveUssell

I have hundreds of Thunderbird folders. When I am moving an email/folder and the folder structure expands just as I drop the email/folder and it doesn't appear where you had intended it to go, how do you find it? I know some of the subject line. Ctrl Z is not an option.

I have hundreds of Thunderbird folders. When I am moving an email/folder and the folder structure expands just as I drop the email/folder and it doesn't appear where you had intended it to go, how do you find it? I know some of the subject line. Ctrl Z is not an option.

Svi odgovori (1)

If you right-click a message, you will see 'Move to "<foldername>" again', which indicates the last target folder for a Move operation.

Maybe using an add-on like Quick Folder Move would help avoid the problem with drag and drop.