Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

cannot clear quick filter search parameter in Thunderbird

jjjj19

I cannot clear the contents of the filter on my inbox. I clear it, close TB and reopen and the filter search text is always there. Running latest version.

I did do a backup of my inbox to restore old emails and then again to restore to my current data. Have done this before but not with the current issue.

The parameter does not appear to be saved in an editable file - as far as I can see...

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

I cannot clear the contents of the filter on my inbox. I clear it, close TB and reopen and the filter search text is always there. Running latest version. I did do a backup of my inbox to restore old emails and then again to restore to my current data. Have done this before but not with the current issue. The parameter does not appear to be saved in an editable file - as far as I can see... Suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Svi odgovori (1)

Thanks sfhowes. Yes it worked as you described. Then had to rejig display to remove message pane

 View/Layout/Message Pane   or  F8

Regards, J