Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

syncingemy chrome info to fire fox app

KhingTut6

How do I sync chrome history, bookmarks, tabs to fire fox app or browser?

How do I sync chrome history, bookmarks, tabs to fire fox app or browser?

Svi odgovori (1)

Hi

There is no direct way to sync Chrome into Firefox for Android.

You will need to:

  1. Make sure you bookmarks are in a desktop copy of Chrome
  2. Install a desktop version of Firefox
  3. Import the bookmarks into the desktop version of Firefox
  4. Use Firefox Sync to move them to Firefox for Android

I hope this helps, but if you need a handy with any of these steps, please come back here and we will do our best to help.