Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

How do I get android Firefox to ask to save a password on a site that I chose never when I was asked

Robertfrancisgay

I was asked if I wanted Android Firefox to save my password on a sign-in page and chose never. I've since changed my mind but I can't get Android Firefox to ask the question again. Options available on the desktop version of Firefox are not available on Android Firefox 61.0 What's the deal?

I was asked if I wanted Android Firefox to save my password on a sign-in page and chose never. I've since changed my mind but I can't get Android Firefox to ask the question again. Options available on the desktop version of Firefox are not available on Android Firefox 61.0 What's the deal?

Svi odgovori (1)

Answering my own question. Playing around I pressed the green lock top left of web site's sign in page . It verifies the site has a secure connection. Pressing green lock generates a drop down menu. Press edit site settings it will show logins don't save. Press to fill the empty circle and click clear. Log in and you'll get the pop up asking if you want to save the password. Problem solved.