Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

All of my old emails are disappeared when I login with new mail provider account. How can I see old email with new mail provider account?

ZawHtun

I have migrated to new mail provider and created exact same mail account name. Problem is when I login with new account password in Thunderbird all the old emails are disappeared.

Thanks

I have migrated to new mail provider and created exact same mail account name. Problem is when I login with new account password in Thunderbird all the old emails are disappeared. Thanks

Svi odgovori (1)

Please see this thread.