Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Arhivirano

middlemouse.openNewWindow can't be turned off?

sebiifire

Even after I go into about:config and set middlemouse.openNewWindow to false, Firefox still opens links in a new windows when pressed with the middle mouse button. This is irritating as I often do it by accident, as I only use the middle mouse for window scrolling. Any ideas as to why this isn't working?

Even after I go into about:config and set middlemouse.openNewWindow to false, Firefox still opens links in a new windows when pressed with the middle mouse button. This is irritating as I often do it by accident, as I only use the middle mouse for window scrolling. Any ideas as to why this isn't working?

Svi odgovori (1)

As off version 54 a lot of what you used to be able to do in about:config has changed. They no longer work or no longer there.

As to getting that info to you, no idea as roll out of 57 Quantum is the priority.

Note : Firefox 57 Quantum release date Nov 14th https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/quantum/ Note : Legacy Extensions will be disabled and or removed.

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.