Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pretraži podršku

Izbjegni prevare podrške. Nikad te nećemo tražiti da nas nazoveš, da nam pošalješ telefonski broj ili da podijeliš osobne podatke. Prijavi sumnjive radnje pomoću opcije „Prijavi zlouporabu”.

Saznaj više
Solved Arhivirano

How can I disable notifications for Words with Friends?

Zeekie

Recently, I enabled getting desktop notifications when my opponents in Words with Friends made a move. I would really like to disable these notifications. I have no idea where to do that. I looked in Words with Friends tools and I looked in Firefox and I looked in Facebook (which is where I play Words with Friends). But I can't seem to find the place to disable these banner notifications that pop up in the upper right corner of my screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

V

Recently, I enabled getting desktop notifications when my opponents in Words with Friends made a move. I would really like to disable these notifications. I have no idea where to do that. I looked in Words with Friends tools and I looked in Firefox and I looked in Facebook (which is where I play Words with Friends). But I can't seem to find the place to disable these banner notifications that pop up in the upper right corner of my screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! V

Svi odgovori (2)

Odabrano rješenje

Follow this steps, it may work:

  • Right-click in any blank space of the site.
  • Click View Page Info from the context menu.
  • It will open a new window. Go to the Permissions tab.
  • Scroll down and you will find Show Notifications settings.
  • Uncheck Use Default and then select Block. Finally close the View Page Info window.

Thank you so much. I was able to solve this a different way. I went into my System Preferences, clicked on Notifications, selected Firefox, and turned off the banner and the sounds. Yay! Maybe your solution also would work but I think I'll quit while I'm ahead! :-)